JamieKitsuneJamieKitsune

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Personal Call Personal Call

JK says Pretty funny

I have to say that caught me way off gaurd, but it made me laugh all the while, if there was more to the animation with this kind of humour i may have bumped up the score but alas, it was mainly voicing but thats not to say that this was a bad movie. It was a work of genius!

Girls Can't Sword Fight Girls Can't Sword Fight

JK says That made me chuckle

Well i read how this was cooked up quickly and fair enough, it was a great animation for the short time you spent on it, made me laugh even if the outcome was obvious, well done on the animating and voices wasn't bad either. love the ending music and oh sh... good work, needs to be a little longer next time.

Jom responds:

Will do and thank you

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

JK says Good Humour

I actually found that quite enjoyable, nothing wrong with good old fashioned humour, and you can never go wrong when making fun of pokemon, since it began getting rubbish, after johoto.

love the animation, the squirtles eyes made me chuckle a little and i love the all round animation, sound was rather good also. The ending was easily guessed out but it was still highly enjoyable.
JamieKitsune

Epic zelda chat Epic zelda chat

JK says Atleast the music was funky

Well i have to say, the art wasn't too bad to be fair, not good but not bad, i can see you either made this because you was bored or wanted to try some lip syncing (in-which didn't go too well) OR this is a first in animating for you, inwhich case well done
BUT
from a serious animators point:
The art works was not bad however would have made more sense if link was actually looking at Gannon, the lip syncing was well off and needs a lot of work, the pauses between each characters speech was too long and way off, whilst both characters sounded relatively the same. i did like the classic Zelda overworld theme however, keep at it and im sure you could do better in the future with your art skills as they are.

pterodactyl pterodactyl

ahaha

Ahaha classic :) made me giggle :p

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Originally great!

a Explosm short that made me laugh too much xD
Good singing too :p defo a 10 a from me ;)